Is it time to have your own spa? Do you have the space in your backyard or on the deck for one? Do you want to have your pool contractor build a swim-up spa at one end of your swimming pool? What are you waiting for? Turn up the heat with your own spa or hot tub this season.
The beauty of a hot tub or spa is that once the pool has been closed for the season, the time spent in the hot tub is just heating up!
Turn Up The Heat With Your Own Spa
Other than being able to be in the winter in the winter, are there other benefits of having a hot tub or spa? Well, yes, there are!
- Utter relaxation. Who doesn’t want to take a quick, warm soak before bedtime to help relax from a stressful day of work, children and traffic?
- Diabetics can benefit from the heat and jets helping their circulation.
- If you have arthritis, a heated soak with therapeutic jets can calm your aching joints.
- You can exercise in your hot tub.
- Connect with your loved ones in the heat of the hot tub
When you’re shopping for a hot tub or spa you will be wowed by the myriad of choices you will need to make! Here are a few:
- The size
- The material it’s made of
- The placement of the seating
- The placement of the jets
- The type of jets you have installed
- The accessories you want for your hot tub or spa (you can have a heated towel rack, a sound system, weather proof television, wine refrigerator and more
- The type of cover and a cover lifter for the hot tub or spa
Don’t forget the responsibility of keeping everyone safe in and around the spa.
- Never leave children unattended
- Never use the hot tub alone
- Limit the amount of time children spend in the hot tub a it’s very dehydrating. Drink water while you’re soaking to prevent dehydration.
Plan for Spa Maintenance
Your spa will require ongoing maintenance just as your swimming pool does. You can take it on yourself or talk with your pool contractor and ask for a quote for hot tub maintenance.